Footage of incredible fast cigar-shaped UFO flying over farm animals in Rigby, Idaho

A weird cigar-shaped object has been caught on camera by a visitor to farm animals in Rigby, Idaho.

Visitor farm animals’ who has reported the sighting to the Mutual UFO Network, case 88945, states: Well my story is pretty simple but very interesting. On July 9, 2017 we went to see our farm animals. They are in a different location than our home. I decided to film this event. Anyways, the time I was filming, I didn't see or notice anything weird.


It wasn't until a week or so later when I replayed the movie and discovered an object going incredibly fast. I thought it might be a glare or some sort of issue with my phone camera. My phone was basically 100% new at the time, so I realized that wasn't an issue.

The object was moving so fast, I barely even noticed it in the movie playback. My eye seemed to catch it. It lasted for a brief second and vanished.

I managed to stop the video and made a GIF image of it in slow motion.



When I zoom in on it, I can see what appear to be antennas. This object was going far too fast to be man-made, but slow enough to be caught on camera.

When I seen this object, I mainly was surprised that I caught a UFO on camera. I do have the original video clip.